Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Eight Days Post-Op July 6, 2011

Hello everyone,

I know I need to finish my description of the surgery and post-op fun, but am finding it hard to do so. Some kind of mental block wants to not think about it right now. Am going with my feelings to avoid. I'll get back to it...

I'm doing pretty well, I think. Walking several times a day. Resting. Much TV. Bored but with no energy is what TV's for...can't read for long, can't knit and not make hideous mistakes. Can sit for one to four hours 'til butt gives out. Then get to lie down on back or left side - not on right, of course - my favorite,

Have appointment with doctor tomorrow. Hope to start home afterwards.

Enjoy this gorgeous California summer day! Love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Susan,
    Sounds like your back to the "I can make it the next hour" routine. So glad you are feeling a little better but sorry to hear energy low. That too will come back - one hour at a time. You are thought of and loved. I do look forward to seeing you soon.

    ReplyDelete