Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Better Week - July 25, 2010

Sorry for the draggy news last week...today it seems years ago. This week has been better every day to the point that I'm actually a little hungry now and then!

Saw my oncologist on Friday and we're set for chemo again on Monday. She tinkered with a few things, especially with the steroid as she thinks the dosage may have contributed to my crash on Friday. Hopefully, this will reduce the impact of coming off the steroids at the same time I'm feeling the impacts of the Neulasta.

Jim and I are in the first test of the pattern of coming to the Bay area before the MD check in, staying with Damian and Sarah for the weekend and going back to San Mateo for chemo on Monday/Tuesday. It seems to be working pretty well...we've had a relaxing, easy time and it's been great to see everyone. Spent time with Joy, Jamie and Katy, too! I do, however, really miss the pets!

Hoping you are all having a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling a little better Sue... curse the "downs" but ride the "ups" !!

    Love Jody and Greg

    ReplyDelete